|Sit back and enjoy the show. . .|
|Sit back and enjoy the show. . .|
FF9 - GOTTA FINISH IT SOONER OR LATER. . .
Beyond Good and Evil
Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
Dead Space 2
Fallout: New Vegas
Just Cause 2
Heros 6 - Savage Seas
On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness
Space Pirates and Zombies
Superbrothers: Sword and Sorcery
The Headless King (shelved)
Second Circle of Hell (shelved)
Dread King (writing)
The Final Act antonmagdalina.carbonmade.com/…
Nazi T-Rex riding in a tank
Conan vs Cthulu
THE FACE eating a pizza
Sister of Battle Magical Girl
Holo the Space Marine
Kirby the Minotaur
Giantess riding a AT-AT
Warhammer 40k Presents Eternal Warrior
Revamp Scala's Tale
Bios to be completed:
Kitty n Layla
Then n Ara
Names I Need to Remember:
Dreams I Need to Remember:
Executioner - fake manga, yellow cover, pink letter, two girls posing epically
Galaxium Wars - fake game, pyramid shaped space ship flying up from a planet
Ghost Pirate Game - fake game, captain-hook like character on the front with the words "He's gone off the deep end" underneath it
| The following does not apply to commercial work. Please note me to discuss prices and conditions. |
How my commissions work:
1. Please read my FAQ blazbaros.deviantart.com/art/B… , if you're unsure about what I do and don't do (or if you just wanna laugh)
2. Note me about your commission idea so I can reference it quickly, I work on a first come first serve basis.
3. I have the right to refuse any subject that I find obscene or just plain weird.
4. I will take as much time as I deem necessary to complete it.
5. I will only take on 3 commissioners at once.
6. I would rather not have to read a story in order to know about what I'm drawing (if at all possible)
7. Please give me reference material as I need it (this does not include stories), it makes the process go a lot quicker.
8. Please put some thought into your commission, don't just message me saying "I want one!" and then note me with "I'm not sure what I want yet!". There are plenty of other people waiting who know what they want.
Additionally, I would like you to have poses and references at the ready so I know what YOU want. Getting me to come up with something myself takes longer and while I may have a certain idea in mind, it will most likely differ from yours which would even further lengthen the process.
9. If you back out or change your order when I've already done a portion of your previous order, you will pay proportionally to how much work I've completed.
10. PLEASE ask before reposting your commission on your profile and/or website.
11. Time is precious to me and the time it takes to complete a commission is mostly dependant on you. The faster you respond to me, the faster I can complete it.
12. I will ask for payment when I've finished a portion of the work, usually meaning after the completed sketch or linework.
I look forward to your ideas!
And if you want to see what I'm currently working on, please look at my "TO DO BOX" located on the left ( <<< thatta way) side of my page OR you can go to the WIPS section of my gallery!
Copyrights and Right of Use
The client retains all ownership of characters of their own creation used within the commissioned work. The client is free to post the commissioned work in a non-profit manner (Like on DeviantART). The client is allowed to alter their work (cropping, using as avatar). Giving credit is greatly appreciated.
The client can not redistribute the commissioned work. The client is not allowed to re-sell or gain profits from the commissioned work. (Sell as a print, t-shirt, etc.)
I retain the right to post the commissioned work on my online galleries as well as use it on my portfolio.
Maps - Negotiable
If would help a lot if you had a rough sketch of the landmasses I could work from.
Sketch - $10 and upwards, depending on content
Painted Sketch - $30 and upwards, depending on the content and additional characters
Fully Lined and Coloured Character w/o background - $50
w/ simple background - $70
w/ complex background - $90
Every extra Character for Fully Coloured Commissions - $20 (depending on their location and usage in the commission)
Chibis - $15
If you prefer the style of my earlier commissions when I was using Xara, you have to be specific on that in your order. It also may effect the commission price.
Please make all payments in US Dollars to my Paypal account, my email is: Taylor.TheBigT@gmail.com
Payment *cha-ching* You get your commission, simple as that!
Create your own visitor map!